CCAR Board of Directors
The CCAR Board of Directors (BOD) is comprised of 11 members that represent at least five different firms. REALTOR® members must have at least two years of experience on a committee or involvement group in order to be eligible as a Director for consideration by the Nominating Committee. Prior service as a Director is necessary to be considered for an Officer position.
Interested in getting involved? Here's more information:
- Applications open in June of each. A Nominating Committee reviews all applications to determine if the applicant meets the criteria.
- In-person intervews are typically held in July.
- The Nominating Committee approves the final slate of officers and then the BOD must approve the slate.
- In August, members vote online to determine the next Board of Directors
- Length of service:
- Director: 3-year term
- Officer: 4-year term
- What are some of the requirements?
- Officer position: Service on the Board of Directors is required.
- Director position: Service on a committee or involvement group for 2 years.
- Understanding and awareness of the organization, including the Mission, Bylaws, Involvement groups/committees
- Being a REALTOR® in good standing
- CCAR BOD Criteria