The Champaign County Association of Realtors (CCAR) is a professional organization that represents real estate professionals in Champaign County, Illinois. Our mission is to provide our members with the tools, resources, and education necessary to thrive in the real estate industry while promoting ethical and professional practices.
Founded in 1917, CCAR is one of the oldest real estate associations in the state of Illinois. We are dedicated to advancing the real estate profession and serving the needs of our members, as well as the greater community. CCAR offers a variety of resources and services to our members, including continuing education, networking opportunities, and access to the latest industry information and trends.
At CCAR, we are proud of our history, our members, and our commitment to excellence in the real estate industry. We welcome all real estate professionals in Champaign County to join our association and become a part of our community.
We are guided by our Mission and Strategic Plan
Mission: The leading resource for REALTOR® members and an advocate for home ownership and private property rights.
CCAR Visionary Goals & Strategic Priorities
Representing the interests of members and protecting private property rights.
- Increase participation and investment in RPAC by educating members of the value.
- Develop relationships with local and state officials to strengthen awareness pf REALTORS as resources.
- Strengthen CCAR's influence on public policy and participation in advocacy efforts
Strengthening our communities while raising the visibility of the positive impact of REALTORS.
- Communicate and educate the value of the REALTOR® brand to the consumer.
- Expand partnerships and involvement in the community to showcase the value of REALTORS®.
- Seek opportunities to create coalitions with community organizations that enhance housing opportunities and promote prosperity and livability of the community and its residents.
Welcoming all members and potential members and partnerships.
- Identify and develop programs and networking activities to address Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Encourage and promote real estate in our marketplace as a viable career choice.
- Improve communication and education with members in the community on fair housing, equal opportunities & diversity.
- Elevate CCAR communications and collaboration with neighboring REALTOR and professional associations.
We become a forward thinking organization in everything we do.
- Improve operational excellence by Association staff " in a state-of-the-art facility".
- Increase use of data to drive decision-making for programs that benefit members.
- Committees or involvement Groups research, purpose, and implement new or revised programs and services.
Improving educational and engagement activities to elevate member value.
- Provide educational opportunities that recognize emerging trends, best practices, and the diversity of our membership.
- Identify needs and anticipate trends to support members and standards excellence.
- Increase member participation on a local, state, and national level.